Selly Manor Film Festival
|From||12 November 2021 at 6:00 PM|
|To||12 November 2021 at 9:00 PM|
Join the first ever Selly Manor Film Festival!
Created and organised by our Past-Future youth group, this competition gives amateur videographers a chance to show a film at our unique historical site.
The top films will be shown at the Selly Manor Film Festival on the evening of Friday 12th November and the winner(s) will receive a prize.
To submit a film please read these rules:
- Anyone is able to enter a film
- The deadline for submitting a film is 12pm on Wednesday 27th October 2021
- The theme for the films is a moment in history
- The film must be between 3-5 minutes long
- Film in landscape
- No swearing
- You don't need any specialist equipment - films can be created (and edited) on a phone.
- Please transfer films to [email protected] for free via WeTransfer. In addition please email [email protected] with the name of the film and any credits.
- Please submit films in the exported file is they have been edited.
To submit a film or to ask more questions, please email Tia on [email protected].